Proposal for Rule Change
- Rules proposals may be submitted only by an AHRMA member in good standing.
- Proposals should be submitted on this form or the form found in the AHRMA Handbook (if you are using the form from the handbook mail to: AHRMA National Office, 49 Ferguson Lane, Elora, TN 37328). Explain exactly which rule you want changed, and why. Be sure to include discipline, rule number, and any articles, illustrations or other material to support your proposal.
- All proposed rule changes will be forwarded to the appropriate Rules & Eligibility Committee. The committees will submit recommendations for rules changes for consideration at the Summer meeting of the Board of Trustees. Any rules tentatively acted on by the Board will then be published for member comment in AHRMA Mag. Final rules decisions for next year’s AHRMA Handbook will be made at the board’s Fall meeting. Safety-related rules may be put into effect by the Board at any time.
- You may contact AHRMA at any time to ask that your proposal be withdrawn.
- It is YOUR (the submitter’s) responsibility to follow up on status of your submission with the respective rules committee contacts to verify that your proposal has been received and is being worked on – please note that the committees will not receive the rules until June 5, 2019.
- The deadline for rule proposals for 2020 is May 24, 2019.
- If you have questions about this process, contact the AHRMA office.
Rule Change Proposals 2020 are no longer being accepted. The posted submission deadline of 5/24 has passed.