Dirt Track Pensacola/Southern Raceway Milton, FL
January 26 - January 27
2019 National Dirt Track Series Rounds 1-3
Pre-entry deadlines: Mail, fax & email 1/11; Online 1/14 (11am EST)
GPS Coordinates: 30.422541° N, 87.270038° W
Gate fee: $20
Camping:Free Overnight Primitive Camping/Bathrooms Available
Full Concessions at each track
Pensacola – NAS Corry –
Holiday Inn Express, 850.696.2800
Red Roof Inn, 850.454.0280.
Additional Event Information:
- Thursday Night- Dinner with Dave Aldana, Spahr Brewery, Pensacola. Free Food and drinks provided by D&D Cycles. 6-9Pm
- Friday Night– Short Track- Pensacola Dirt Track
- Saturday– TT Southern Raceway
- Saturday Night– 3/8 Southern Raceway
- From I-10 take exit #7 Pine Forest and head South.
- Road will end at Fairgrounds which is Mobile Highway/Highway 90.
- Take that south for approx 3 miles.
- Will see a Polaris/Boat Dealership on the right called “Stokes”
- Turn right and immediately make a left onto Old Corry Field Rd.
- Track is 1/4 Mile on left.
I-10 West to I-8 West, Take I-8 West to Exit 119 (Butterfield Trail/Hwy 85 North), Take Hwy 85 North to Exit 138. Turn left, then turn right onto the Frontage Rd. Go North on Frontage Rd to our Entrance Rd and turn left. Go West for 1/2 mile to track… Please Maximum 25MPH.
- From I-10 take exit 31 and head South approx 2-3 miles to Traffic Light.
- Nichols Rd. Turn Left.
- Track is approx 2 miles on right.
Friday, January 25, 2019 – Pensacola Dirt Track
3:00pm-11:00pm – Short Track
Gates Open: 3pm
Practice Starts: 5pm
Saturday, January 26, 2019 – Southern Raceway
Gates Open: 10am
Practice TT 12 noon
4:00pm-11:00pm 3/8 Mile
Practice 3/8 4pm