Dear Fellow Club Members,
I would like to file this brief report:
AHRMA’s Leadership had a very productive year in 2018/19. Here are some of the highlights:
- Established programs that showcase our traditional historic road race classes.
- Invited the next generation of classic MX bikes and enthusiasts to join us for 2019.
- Invited the next generation of classic trials bikes and enthusiasts to join us for 2019.
- Improved our print and on-line presence.
- Installed fresh, new legal counsel.
- Re-established a positive dialogue with Daytona International Speedway regarding a future early season event.
- Successfully weathered the unfortunate storm of losing Cindy Cowell.
- Improved operational transparency by sharing board meeting audio to members.
- Provided a platform for Team USA to improve its standing in International Vintage Racing.
- Saw an uptick in membership, even in these times of other groups’ shrinking membership.
- Worked to improve our Road Race School and mentoring program.
- Trademarked our AHRMA logo.
- Renewed our corporate charter in the state of Ohio after an eight-year lapse.
- Formalized a Code of Conduct to help us get along better in an ever-advancing media world.
We have more good things to do in the coming year.
Thank you for your friendship and support,
AHRMA Life Member and Trustee
Questions or Comments?
You have questions or comments? Contact us, and your question(s)/comments(s) will be routed to the right people so you can get responses more quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Comments and questions submitted through the Contact Us form will not appear on this post – check your email for responses.