Procedures & Helpful Information
Entry to the Paddock
Entry to the paddock on Thursday, July 25, will be managed as follows:
AHRMA Officials: 10am
Paddock Space & Power
We have had a lot of questions regarding paddock parking and availability of electricity. For those of you who will be first-timers at Road America, paddock parking is first-come, first served, there are no reservations. 110 power is available along the fence, however power for RVs is available in the West Paddock (up the hill, behind the garages). Again, reservations are not available.
Procedure for Tech at Road America is as follows:
Before leaving home:
- Please update your MotorsportReg profile with your transponder number unless you are renting one;
- Please update your MotorsportReg profile with racebike(s) year, make, model and cc’s.
- Complete and print out a Tech/Release form for each vehicle that you plan to race
At Road America:
- Bring your Tech/Release form(s) with each bike to tech;
- If you are renting a transponder, pick it up before coming to tech;
- If you are not pre-entered, go to registration before coming to tech;
- If you are pre-entered, go directly to tech with a copy of the AHRMA Tech/Release form for EACH VEHICLE.
We will conduct tech once over the weekend. You are required to re-tech if:
- You crash
- You are told at hot tech that you have issues
- You do any work on your bike that requires removing safety wiring
[photo credit David King]