AHRMA Board of Trustees Meeting
July 1, 2019
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 8:00am and end at 5:00pm. The meeting will be opened and conducted in open session. There will be closed sessions for the discussion of contracts, legal and/or personnel issues only during the lunch hour and at the end of the meeting. There will be an open member-comment session 9:00-10:00am. During this time, any member in attendance may direct questions or comment directly to the AHRMA staff and Trustees.
- Call to order – Luke Conner, Chairman
- Recognition/introduction of new Trustee – Conner
- Review and approval of NOLA board meeting minutes
Open member-comment period (9:00-10:00am)
- Treasurer’s Report – Arthur Kowitz
- Executive Director’s report – Curtis Comer
- YTD Financial results as of May 2019 – Curtis Comer
- MotorsportReg migration update – Curtis Comer
- Discipline health discussion (roadrace, off-road, dirt track, trials) – various
- Rules Proposals – Kevin Burns
- Other/New Business:
- RR Awards and Podium – Arthur Kowitz
- RR Director Search – Arthur Kowitz
- PVMX Promotor search (SW & NW) – Fred Guidi
- Adherence to Ohio 1702 & IRS statures, Bylaws and Articles of Inc. Roberts Rules of Order guidance on meeting procedures and electronic voting, handling of podcast BoT meetings and publishing – Kelly Shane
- Members Rules, Code of Conduct, Social and Digital Media Rules. Facebook presence and management strategy – ??
- MSR voting function for elections – requires changing Article IV, Section 7 “Instructions for Voting” in By-laws – ??
- AHRMA Vintage Drag Racing as a discipline – Arthur Kowitz
- Formalizing relationships between AHRMA National and Regions. Number of official regions, names, structure, support, resources, accountability – Fred Guidi
- Marketing Plan development – Curtis Comer
- Closed session will be held during the lunch hour and at the end of the meeting.
Questions or Comments?
You have questions or comments? Contact us, and your question(s)/comments(s) will be routed to the right people so you can get responses more quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Comments and questions submitted through the Contact Us form will not appear on this post – check your email for responses.