The podcast of the Board of Trustees March 2019 Meeting at NOLA Motorsports Park, N, is now available for members. In order to access this podcast, log in to MotorsportReg.com using your member access information. On your “Rider Home Page”, you will see a button marked “Listen to AHRMA Board Meeting Recording” (see image). This will take you to the podcast page.
The agenda for this meeting is below:
AHRMA Board Meeting
March 11, 2019
NOLA Motorsports Park
New Orleans, LA
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 8:00am and end at 5:00pm. The meeting will be opened and conducted in open session. There will be closed sessions for the discussion of contracts, legal and/or personnel issues only during the lunch hour and at the end of the meeting. There will be an open member-comment session 9:00-10:00am. During this time, any member in attendance may direct questions or comment directly to the AHRMA staff and Trustees.
- Call to order – Chairman Luke Conner
- Recognition/introduction of new Trustees – Conner
- Election of new officers
- Review and approval of Williams, CA board meeting minutes
- Open member-comment period (9:00-10:00am)
- Treasurer’s Report – Louis LeBlanc
- Executive Director’s report
- Reviewed financials for FYE 11/30/18
- Financial results as of March 2019
- Event attendance and membership update
- Discipline health discussion (roadrace, off-road, dirt track)
- Other/new business
- Road Race entry rates
- Road Race refund policy
- Social Media discussion
- RR Premier Club
- 2020 AHRMA Vintage Cup
- VMX at Barber Festival
- Honor brands at events
- RR pricing set by event cost
- Rules proposal process/procedures
- Streamlining the off road business model
- Software update
- Bristol event discussion
- Closed session will be held during the lunch hour and at the end of the meeting.
Questions or Comments?
You have questions or comments? Contact us, and your question(s)/comments(s) will be routed to the right people so you can get responses more quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Comments and questions submitted through the Contact Us form will not appear on this post – check your email for responses.