ATTENTION AHRMA RACERS!!!
AHRMA is partnering with Nick Ienatsch to potentially hold a Yamaha Champions Riding School on May 23, the Thursday prior to the Roadracing event at NJMP. If there is enough interest, the school will be scheduled. This would be a 1-Day school as described on the school’s website (click button below for full details). In order to make this work, we will need ~30 interested riders, which would put 15 in the class and 15 on the track alternating between classroom and track.
- Eight hours of full-throttle focus on the Champions Habits that bring consistency to any pace
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bike
- Track gear required: leathers or full-coverage suits
- ChampDay includes classroom study, on-track drills, open-lapping, lead/follow with YCRS senior instructors
- 8:1 Student to Instructor ratio
- Curriculum designed by Nick Ienatsch and Chris Peris
- Techniques and topics include trail-braking, emergency-braking, tire-loading, suspension and chassis dynamics, body position, visual techniques, mental approaches, corner-to-corner grading system, mid-corner stops, on-track changes that mimic the real world
The cost is $600 for the class.
If you are interested, please email the Roadrace Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 3/22/2019, so we can gauge interest before moving forward.